Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Rates are approximations. Exact rates will be provided at checkout.
Gradual Tan Extender 200ml
- Unit price
Papaya & Goji Berry Infusion
This indulgent Hydrating Gradual Tan Extender acts as a self-tanner, tan extender and moisturiser all in one. Naturally derived tanning agents allow you to build or prolong a perfect looking tan gradually and easily, while the added blend of coconut, macadamia nut, avocado and argan oils infuse the skin with a drink of hydration. Added antioxidants from kakadu plum, papaya and goji berry extracts also rejuvenate and balance the skin.
“The gradual tanner is the perfect natural golden shade, and looks so even and natural. This product must have more DHA than the other gradual tanners I usually use, as it builds up on my skin quicker, and I find that I have achieved the level of tan I desire after only three applications! I love the sweet vanilla scent, and how hydrating it is.” – Kelsie Reid
- 3-in-1 formula – acts as a self gradual tan, tan extender and moisturiser
- Perfect for fair-skinned people wanting to build a tan slowly
- Enables you to control the depth of tan you want to achieve
- Delicious, tropical smell
- Extends the life of spray tan
- Goji Berry increases production of elastin and collagen and protects the skin against UV damage and oxidative stress
- Paw Paw removes impurities and sloughs away dead skin cells
- Kakadu Plum boasts a high concentration of antioxidants to prevent future skin damage
- Macadamia Seed Oil soothes, moisturises and hydrates skin, as well as helping prevent signs of ageing
- Avocado Oil moisturises, nourishes and promotes skin repair
- Argan Oil improves skin elasticity whilst reducing inflammation
- Coconut Oil softens, revitalises and rejuvenates dry, damaged skin
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.